Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone tried one of the multitude (on ebay) of performance chips (2.2 dCi). If so do they work, and if so which ones?

Thanks for any feedback
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
stevie747 said:
Hi all,

Anyone tried one of the multitude (on ebay) of performance chips (2.2 dCi). If so do they work, and if so which ones?

Thanks for any feedback
I have the http://www.kcr.se box. You can really feel the extra power :biggrin:

It has a lot more power on low rpms and acceleration from 80 is a lot more fun. Without the box car couldn't go faster than 130-140 up a road to my work. Now the car passes 170 without problems.

If I drive on low rews a couple of miles and then stops the engine I will have to run the starter longer to start the car again.
Thats the only negative thing that I experienced.

Good luck :biggrin:

Regards
Ken (from Norway)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kbang said:
stevie747 said:
Hi all,

Anyone tried one of the multitude (on ebay) of performance chips (2.2 dCi). If so do they work, and if so which ones?

Thanks for any feedback
I have the http://www.kcr.se box. You can really feel the extra power :biggrin:

It has a lot more power on low rpms and acceleration from 80 is a lot more fun. Without the box car couldn't go faster than 130-140 up a road to my work. Now the car passes 170 without problems.

If I drive on low rews a couple of miles and then stops the engine I will have to run the starter longer to start the car again.
Thats the only negative thing that I experienced.

Good luck :biggrin:

Regards
Ken (from Norway)
Thanks, what about fuel consumption?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
stevie747 said:
kbang said:
stevie747 said:
Hi all,

Anyone tried one of the multitude (on ebay) of performance chips (2.2 dCi). If so do they work, and if so which ones?

Thanks for any feedback
I have the http://www.kcr.se box. You can really feel the extra power :biggrin:

It has a lot more power on low rpms and acceleration from 80 is a lot more fun. Without the box car couldn't go faster than 130-140 up a road to my work. Now the car passes 170 without problems.

If I drive on low rews a couple of miles and then stops the engine I will have to run the starter longer to start the car again.
Thats the only negative thing that I experienced.

Good luck :biggrin:

Regards
Ken (from Norway)
Thanks, what about fuel consumption?
About the same I think...probably because it's much more fun to accelerate :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
jme.73 said:
Robbo said:
170??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ehhhh :bow:
think he means km/h :?: I hope :shock:
Sorry... :oops: in Norway we have km/h on the speedometer. And it was 170 km/h I ment.

I think that will be about 105 miles/h

Ken(from Norway)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
phewww, I was worried for a mo then, in mph my T30 2006 does about 120 and then i chicken out - on an airstrip not road........its illegal and not allowed.... :whistle:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top