Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a problem, but more a warning to others.

Have had my exy for 3½ months and decided to check the tyre pressures as we are collecting our new caravan next week. All four road tyres were set at 27.50lbs by the suppling Nissan dealer even though the fronts were supposed to be set higher. They were all wrong and under inflated and that will teach me to check the exy every time that it leaves Nissan service centers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Southdowner said:
Not really a problem, but more a warning to others.

Have had my exy for 3½ months and decided to check the tyre pressures as we are collecting our new caravan next week. All four road tyres were set at 27.50lbs by the suppling Nissan dealer even though the fronts were supposed to be set higher. They were all wrong and under inflated and that will teach me to check the exy every time that it leaves Nissan service centers.
Same here - I bought a 2007 X Trail from a main dealer 3 weeks ago - all tyres set at 24psi when it should be 32 psi........has made a difference to handling now that all are correct pressure.
As the dealer advertises a 24 point Nissan Gold Warranty I wonder what else was not checked as this is a basic check.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi

There is a big difference in tyre pressures between the T30 and T31

If I remember my 2004 model was 30 psi all round and an extra 3 psi for towing.

But the 2008 model is 33 front 30 rear rising up to 41 front and 38 rear when fully laden.

Xacre

1 - 3 of 3 Posts