Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new on here as we only got our X-Trail last week. It's an 05 2.2 dCi SVE. We drove from Birmingham to Devon at the weekend and absolutely love the car. It's perfect for us as we've got two very small kids and it's really easy for my wife to drive considering it's a big unit.

We've noticed a fair bit of wheel vibration between 70 and 80 on the motorway. It disappears if you take it above 80 (purely for research purposes and only temporarily!). Is this something to worry about? It's done 63,000 miles.

Any advice would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi

I have got the same issue, I have a 04 tspec diesel, iv had the wheel balancing done twice but am still having same problems, I check the pressure reglularly but still same, even showed it to Nissan who say its a balancing issue

·
Registered
40 Posts
blackhawk said:
Hi

I have got the same issue, I have a 04 tspec diesel, iv had the wheel balancing done twice but am still having same problems, I check the pressure reglularly but still same, even showed it to Nissan who say its a balancing issue
Have you checked for missing prop shaft balancer weights or play in any of the prop journals?

Egg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts