Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A forum is a forum alright. England is a big country (820 miles north --> south?) Schotland, Wales, Ireland... Holland from north --> south: 360 kilometers/200 miles. Small.
Becouse this is an English forum, I do not have to ask if anybody happens to be my neighbour... But, I was wondering, if you guys see each other in the real life? On a forum like this (Not thát big in members) knows anybody almost anybody. On paper so to speak.
Are the some kinda meetings :gathering: where you can meet your fellow members? It's a big difficult in such a big country, I know, but you never know. I'm curious...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hey Wimbo.
It think what you are asking is do the forum members have "meet days" where we all get together and chat about the X Trails, share a laugh or two with each other and enjoy good wine, beer and a spit roast pig with BBQ chicken and assorted goodies. The meets would normally extends over a whole weekend so tents and caravans all over the place and then have off-road trials for experianced drivers and leaners alike, finishing off the weekend with a road race and time trials?

No, we don't have anything like this in the UK :lol:

Sorry mate - couldn't resist it :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.