Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i'm new to the forum, having just got a 'new' motor... An 04 Plate SVE :thumbs:
The only thing is, is that the SAT NAV mapping disc is missing!! I have the Programme CD-ROM 25920 EQ300/VUR-6130G(EU) but not the X6.0 25920 AV602 DVM-X6030??? Its all greek to me! There seems to be loads of discs out there & I had a pal burn me his mapping disc from a 56 plate pathfinder but to no avail. Has anyone any idea what disc will work, do i need 1 or 2 discs? what else is compatible... HELP! If anyone has an old map disc as detailed above I'm willing to negotiate a reasonable price (not bothered about the latest version)

Thanks everyone.

G

·
I recall that there is a software disc and the map disc, but it should not need the software once it has been loaded. Yours has probably had a battery out and lost the software load. A later disc should be compatable and more upto date Is there no way you can borrow someones disc?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers,

I have the software disc and its still installed, hopefully i can find a map disc somewhere without paying a fortune!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts