Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Autoglym products everytime. Autoglym Lifeshine'd my X Trail and is so easy to keep clean each time. Can offer a good price for any X Trail owners local to Cambridge who want theirs Lifeshine'd. I am a professional valeter by the way.

G

·
I use Autoglymn, have done for years, and the fact that they are good VFM & easily available is always handy.

Tried the new aquawax the other week, nice & easy for a quick tart up!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've tried loads of stuff... you should see the shelf in my garage! Autoglym stuff seems OK. Tried Zymol too, nice finish but it's a bit pricey and takes ages to apply properly (wash, then HD cleanse then wax).

spm1801 how does the Autoglym lifeshine work? I am fairly local to you and might well be interested in it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hahaha. That's brilliant! I feel much better about my shelf now... You've got me beat hands down :bow:

Think I'm gonna try some of the bilt-hamber stuff when I get paid. Need some of their rust remover for the 944, so while I'm at it think I'll try their cleaning kit too (well I'm nearly out of Autoglym! :biggrin: )

·
Registered
706 Posts
i have been using dodo products for the last 2 years, i am very pleased with there products, from the born to be mild shampoo, purple haze wax, red mist quick detailer, i seem to get a deeper shine with the above products

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eversince i use autoglym products for my car. LOL I'm an Autoglym enthusiast :grin: ;-) but yeah autogylm is good and can give best result :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I always used Autoglym Shampoo, Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection but have been using Chemical stuff recently Maxi Suds II first wash (with AG Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection) then GlossWorkz for next few washes & Blitz Acrylic Spray Sealant every month or so. Although I just ordered a Heavy Duty Snow Foam lance & Super Snow Foam because I'm getting lazy - gonna try it out this weekend...

·
Registered
98 Posts
The Heavy Duty Snow Foam lance & Super Snow Foam worked a treat, so much easier and quicker than it used to be (two bucket wash, completed in 6 sections from the top down because it used to keep drying up on me) :bow: (I've put some pics in my project thread rather than putting them all up here aswell)

Finally got around to sorting out my cleaning stuff aswell, it had been in loads of different bags & boxes all over the house since we moved in in 2011!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts