Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
08' T31 Adventurer 2.0dci
748 Posts
My daughters 06 Columbia has covered 199k miles and still runs well ,just passed MOT the other week with 1 advisory on a tyre , bodywork ,engine,emissions all good.

Thought I would update this comment as my sister is the new owner of my daughters Columbia Xtrail now and mileage is at 235k miles (y).I serviced it 2 weeks ago with a filter change and oil -air .In the past 2 years it's had a couple of tyres, a front O/S wheel bearing and I had to stick another SCV on it due to a running issue(I had put a new Denso SCV on it 3 years ago) but I have an idea why it failed. Anyway it's still running well .

·
Registered
T30 2.2 di and dci
10 Posts
this is really interesting - you hear of volvo v70s regularly notching up 300,000 miles but good to hear x-trails can do it - I gues they have a harder 4x4 life. We buy at 100k with full service history. Our first T30 2.2di got to 185k and then just seemed eneconomic to repair given condition. Second one is on 177k again 2.2di just squeaking past emmissions and we still run that as well as T30 2.2dci on 114k.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Thought I would update this comment as my sister is the new owner of my daughters Columbia Xtrail now and mileage is at 235k miles (y).I serviced it 2 weeks ago with a filter change and oil -air .In the past 2 years it's had a couple of tyres, a front O/S wheel bearing and I had to stick another SCV on it due to a running issue(I had put a new Denso SCV on it 3 years ago) but I have an idea why it failed. Anyway it's still running well .
SCV?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi 05 X I'm on 328:000 klm running like a clock no major work done except service plugs oil o2 sensor crank and cam sensor for insurance and I put my own trans oil cooler on my self second hand $20 new hose $10 best little Off roader I've owned from many vehicles just under 600 klm a tank I've been all over good to see all original parts I think I got lucky with buying second hand well maintained love it. X-Trail T30

21 - 26 of 26 Posts