Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Somewhat stupidly I cannot find the locking key nut for my alloys on my 56 plate SVE. It was in the glove box and I can only guess it got pulled out with something or was used when last serviced and not put back.

Anyway a road side puncture would mean I could not change the wheel and I need a new locking adapter......any ideas or is is a main dealer spare part.

Many thanks.

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
outtheoffice said:
Hi,

Somewhat stupidly I cannot find the locking key nut for my alloys on my 56 plate SVE. It was in the glove box and I can only guess it got pulled out with something or was used when last serviced and not put back.

Anyway a road side puncture would mean I could not change the wheel and I need a new locking adapter......any ideas or is is a main dealer spare part.

Many thanks.
Have you still got the code for the wheel lock key it's an eight digit number?

·
Registered
40 Posts
They cost about £15ish from main dealer, just give them that number.

Just to note, doesn't matter if you didn't have the number, all dealers are supplied with a master kit of every genuine locking wheel nut fitted to the whole nissan range, ours get used a hell of alot with people that leave them at home when they've brought their car in for a service!! :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.