Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Born in Preston. moved to Livingston and now stay in dunfermline. Love the country, especially north west highlands. :thumbs:
David

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
David said:
Born in Preston. moved to Livingston and now stay in dunfermline. Love the country, especially north west highlands. :thumbs:
David
do use flear and thomson.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ibster said:
Come on guys, where do you reside. Include history if you wish.

Born Essex, Moved to Cheadle Hulme, Moved to Westhoughton. Moved to Paisley Now In Johnstone.

Lived most of my life here in Scotland. Have the accent, kids and overall i love it here. My Mum & Dad Moved back to England 11 years ago but i never will. Can't stand High Lane. LOL
Blimey you've got more miles on the clock than my x-trail..... :lol:

I was born, live and will probably take my last breath in Oldbury, the unofficial heart of the Black Country..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Born in Kings Lynn, lived within 15 miles of it my whole life. Can't see us moving anywhere else because of family ties. Although the rate industry is leaving this area I might not have a choice before long! Unless I fancy working for Tesco's or Sainsburys that is!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all,

Born in small pit village on north east coast (where billy elliot was filmed!!! :| )
Now live just outside of Newcastle.

Had my xt for about a month & love it, looking at doing a few minor mods... once it gets a good service and looking fwd to taking it where 4x4's belong :thumbs: in a muddy field when I go camping :biggrin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
andysve said:
Born in Kings Lynn, lived within 15 miles of it my whole life. Can't see us moving anywhere else because of family ties. Although the rate industry is leaving this area I might not have a choice before long! Unless I fancy working for Tesco's or Sainsburys that is!
thats scary so did i !!!! now living on springwood, but working in norwich - poor xt gets bored with the A47 everyday...

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats scary so did i !!!! now living on springwood, but working in norwich - poor xt gets bored with the A47 everyday...[/quote]

I bet it does! That's a pretty long drive on an uninteresting road every day. Used to have to do that run years ago in a 1985 Cavalier 1.6D when I was a salesman (well... salesboy :biggrin: )

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi all

born in walsall west mids
now live in norton canes cannock
only had my xt about 4 weeks
had a santa fe and rav before

1 - 20 of 33 Posts