Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question - why do the XT's sidelights have a blue lens - have never seen any other headlight like this - was it just a design thing or to make the light look less yellow - anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kev and welcome. Thought the yellow light thing may be the case - I'd prefer to see white lens but not sure how I can change this? You've done an amazing amount of work to your XT - excellent stuff and looks great. I'm trying to work out a better route/system for the air intake on mine at the moment as it seems very restricted with the funnel end tucked under the bonnet - must be a better way to get greater air flow? See you have a new exhaust manifold on yours which must make a good difference too. Don't forget to let us all know when you do anything else to yours! Cheers, Vandy

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Vandy.
Unfortunately I don't think there is anyway you can change the blue colour as I think it is part of the single-piece plastic lens tint rather than a tint on the reflector and I have not seen any replacements for the Xtrail headlamp which have a clear/white lens instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.