Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd like to upgrade to 2003 (pre-facelift) X-Trail to leather seats. Will a set from a 2008 (post face-lift) car fit?

I know the interior was changed in the face-lift(s?), but did the seats change?

I guess I'm not too worried if they're not exactly the right seats for the year, just so long as they will fit/work.

Many thanks!

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
d.e.hill said:
Hi all,

I'd like to upgrade to 2003 (pre-facelift) X-Trail to leather seats. Will a set from a 2008 (post face-lift) car fit?

I know the interior was changed in the face-lift(s?), but did the seats change?

I guess I'm not too worried if they're not exactly the right seats for the year, just so long as they will fit/work.

Many thanks!
No they're not compatible with the T30 and your seat air bags won't work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, that settles that! Many thanks for the quick reply.

Do you (or anyone) know if seats from after the minor facelift in '03 (but before the big one in 07) will fit? I've been assuming they will. If it makes any odds, mine's a 2003 2.2 DI Sport (and I'm picking it up tomorrow!! :biggrin: )

Thanks again.

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
d.e.hill said:
Oh, that settles that! Many thanks for the quick reply.

Do you (or anyone) know if seats from after the minor facelift in '03 (but before the big one in 07) will fit? I've been assuming they will. If it makes any odds, mine's a 2003 2.2 DI Sport (and I'm picking it up tomorrow!! :biggrin: )

Thanks again.
Yes, but if you decide to change them you'll have to disconnect the battery or the air bags could deploy and make sure you have your radio code before doing the job.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great news!

Many thanks again for your reply - and especially your battery tip! I think I'd cry if I bought some nice seats and immediately set off the airbags! Off to ebay I go...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.