Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after some wind deflectors,( i think thats the proper name for them they fit the drivers and passenger windows,it allows you to have the window slightly open and no rain or wind noises coming into the car) does anyone know a decent supplier, dont really want to pay nissans price for them.
thanks
Dave

·
Registered
186 Posts
Got mine from ebay ordered them arrrived with in a week... from poland or germany lot less than nissan. a friend of mine got the full set front and back.. hope this helps.... by the way the make of them are HEKO... regards..mark :thumbs:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies lads :thumbs: , i have had a bit of a search and ended up with silvers idea, i found a slovakian company £24 .99+postage, £29.98, for the front two only, and they are Heko, any way they are on order now.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
daveyboy said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120577205253 , i had an email off them this morning saying they are in the post, i checked with dpd and they are had just left Slovakia, hope the link works
Thanks for that - I have found their direct website HERE and have bookmarked it.

I go to Slovakia regularly, so it's good to have a good contact there.

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.