Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New tyres needed shortly I do 70% on the road and 30% off it, are these any good or do you recommend anything else?

·
Registered
115 Posts
if you got bridgestones it would be quicker....

lol

Seriuosly though I have B's duelers they are good on and off road - and its really off road not just puddles...
About 10k in and now they are a little more noisy that the previous continentals which were very quiet and good handling as well.
Prob with tires is you never really find out until about 2k in and then you've already payed your hard earned pennies....

·
Registered
186 Posts
HI i picked up a set of 4 bridgestones off the net for £280 with del. all in they are a lot better than the dunlops on and off road and look to have a wider profile too.size 215/60/17. my mate has scorpions on his and they are also good on the road & off road and i must add that the dunlops are **** in the wet ... regards...mark

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sorry no can do got them from a guy who sold them due to the fact that he had his xtrail wrote off before he fitted them what a bargin :biggrin: just looked on mytyres.co.uk and they are around £120.70p each. like i said the scorpions are as good seen them for £96.70p also on mytyres.co.uk. i have noticed the price have gone up a lot in the last 6mts on all the web sites...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts