Switch to full site
Learn more about the X-Trail (T30) View Pictures and discuss the range
Post a reply

Members details

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I hope I'm not talking out of line here but it would be helpful if members filled in their vehicle details (in the user control panel under "profile") The main things that would help is the model & year and if petrol/diesel, auto/manual and if in or out of UK as this would make it much easier for other members when trying to assist with a question or problem.
If it's not my place to say this - sorry in advance :oops: but I think it would be helpful.

Re: Members details

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Vandy wrote:I hope I'm not talking out of line here but it would be helpful if members filled in their vehicle details (in the user control panel under "profile") The main things that would help is the model & year and if petrol/diesel, auto/manual and if in or out of UK as this would make it much easier for other members when trying to assist with a question or problem.
If it's not my place to say this - sorry in advance :oops: but I think it would be helpful.
Vandy, I've said this in the past, but a lot of the questions are by new members that just have a problem and don't intend staying around and being part of the forum. It would be nice if they came back and just said Thanks now and again.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 am

the option is there to be used and if members complete the fields with details of their car the would be great. Notice I've not got mine completed :oops: :oops:

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Scottie
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 am

Did mine ages ago --- so Na Na Na Na Nah Na! :lol:
Post a reply