Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Interior Light Bulbs

6K views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  rufusbarry 
#1 ·
Hello Can anyone please tell me which bulbs do i need to brighten up the interior Best Wishes Barry

#5 ·
#9 ·
Umbongo said:
Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Hello Umbongo..How did you fit the new led lights.My old bulbs are push and twist to remove.How does the part fit into where the bulb went Have ordered some.Xtrail is 2005 DCI TSPEC 136 BHP.Hope you are well Regards Barry

#14 ·
Colster said:
Have you got the led panels yet Barry?
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry

#15 ·
rufusbarry said:
Colster said:
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry.PS Sold by sunny stores on Ebay

#16 ·
rufusbarry said:
Colster said:
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry
They'll do the job perfectly. Wait until they arrive, then if you can't see how they fit, come back to this thread, and we'll talk you through it.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
rufusbarry said:
Umbongo said:
Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Umbongo.How does the part fit into where the old light bulbs went.Regards Barry
Barry, you fit the two connectors together that have a yellow ring around them. Once you have removed your old festoon bulb you connect the festoon spring connector to your interior lamp holder. The parts of the kit in blue you do not need and the parts in red you will be using. The led panel just floats around in the lamp fitting.
click on jpeg to enlarge.

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

#18 ·
Umbongo said:
rufusbarry said:
Umbongo said:
Hi Barry
Umbongo.How does the part fit into where the old light bulbs went.Regards Barry
Barry, you fit the two connectors together that have a yellow ring around them. Once you have removed your old festoon bulb you connect the festoon spring connector to your interior lamp holder. The parts of the kit in blue you do not need and the parts in red you will be using. The led panel just floats around in the lamp fitting.
click on jpeg to enlarge.

Hello Umbongo.Thank you kindly for your advice on new led light fitting.You say to use only three parts of each pack...ordered five which three parts should i attach together.Sorry to bother you again.Hope you are well

#20 ·
Revhead Kev said:
Hi Barry,

You attach one panel to one spring-thing as a pair. Your pack will have 5 of these pairs and since the Xtrail only has three interior lights then that is why Umbongo says you only need to use three. So you will have 2 spares to use later as replacements.
. Hiya Kev.I think i understand now .Each pack comes with a Panel and three different adapters All i use is one adapter Shown by UmbongoI thought somehow i would have to connect all the four parts together Silly me.Thank you kindly for your good advise Keep Well Regards Barry

#22 ·
Umbongo said:
Hi Barry
.Umbongo Which three parts do i connect.Member said use the spring. loaded adapterand the panel.How does the adapter stay in the lamp/bulb holder.Thank you for all your previous messages Regards Barry

#23 ·
rufusbarry said:
popeye55 said:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Int...DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry
Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?

Attachments

#24 ·
Colster said:
rufusbarry said:
popeye55 said:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Int...DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry

#25 ·
rufusbarry said:
Colster said:
rufusbarry said:
popeye55 said:
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry
Sorry Popeye Got the name wrong.My apologies Batty

#26 ·
rufusbarry said:
rufusbarry said:
Colster said:
rufusbarry said:
popeye55 said:
Sorry Popeye Got the name wrong.My apologies Batty
You didn't get the name wrong Barry, except your own as you have typed Batty!

You need to use the adapter on the left of this picture. You will see it looks the same as the bayonet cap end of the bulb. The other end of the flylead connects to the LED panel.

Hooe this helps.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.