It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:09 am 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Umbongo wrote:
Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Umbongo .How may parts do i connect..and which ones.How does the spring adapter go into the lamp holder and stay in place.Sorry to keep bothering you Regards Barry


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
X-Trail-UK.co.uk
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:16 am 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Umbongo wrote:
Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
.Umbongo Which three parts do i connect.Member said use the spring. loaded adapterand the panel.How does the adapter stay in the lamp/bulb holder.Thank you for all your previous messages Regards Barry


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:38 am 
Online
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 pm
Posts: 611
Car:: Xtrail
Model: 2.2 DCi Columbia
Year/Plate: 2006 '06
Colour: Silver
Mods: LED Sidelight bulbs!
rufusbarry wrote:
popeye55 wrote:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Interior-Light-Festoon-Adapter/dp/B00L8WLLPC/ref=pd_day0_c_60_1/261-3310696-7872747?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00L8WLLPC&pd_rd_r=4754ddc3-451d-444e-a2fc-20f0c7d0fb97&pd_rd_w=jqpN1&pd_rd_wg=05HYp&pf_rd_p=1f52f6df-a095-4097-97ae-e3de8dc6ffd9&pf_rd_r=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry


Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:51 am 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Colster wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
popeye55 wrote:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Interior-Light-Festoon-Adapter/dp/B00L8WLLPC/ref=pd_day0_c_60_1/261-3310696-7872747?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00L8WLLPC&pd_rd_r=4754ddc3-451d-444e-a2fc-20f0c7d0fb97&pd_rd_w=jqpN1&pd_rd_wg=05HYp&pf_rd_p=1f52f6df-a095-4097-97ae-e3de8dc6ffd9&pf_rd_r=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry


Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:55 am 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
rufusbarry wrote:
Colster wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
popeye55 wrote:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Interior-Light-Festoon-Adapter/dp/B00L8WLLPC/ref=pd_day0_c_60_1/261-3310696-7872747?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00L8WLLPC&pd_rd_r=4754ddc3-451d-444e-a2fc-20f0c7d0fb97&pd_rd_w=jqpN1&pd_rd_wg=05HYp&pf_rd_p=1f52f6df-a095-4097-97ae-e3de8dc6ffd9&pf_rd_r=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry


Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry
Sorry Popeye Got the name wrong.My apologies Batty


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:44 pm 
Online
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 pm
Posts: 611
Car:: Xtrail
Model: 2.2 DCi Columbia
Year/Plate: 2006 '06
Colour: Silver
Mods: LED Sidelight bulbs!
rufusbarry wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
Colster wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
popeye55 wrote:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Interior-Light-Festoon-Adapter/dp/B00L8WLLPC/ref=pd_day0_c_60_1/261-3310696-7872747?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00L8WLLPC&pd_rd_r=4754ddc3-451d-444e-a2fc-20f0c7d0fb97&pd_rd_w=jqpN1&pd_rd_wg=05HYp&pf_rd_p=1f52f6df-a095-4097-97ae-e3de8dc6ffd9&pf_rd_r=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry


Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry
Sorry Popeye Got the name wrong.My apologies Batty


You didn't get the name wrong Barry, except your own as you have typed Batty!

You need to use the adapter on the left of this picture. You will see it looks the same as the bayonet cap end of the bulb. The other end of the flylead connects to the LED panel.

Hooe this helps.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:05 pm 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Colster wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
Colster wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
popeye55 wrote:
sorry barry for the delay. i had them on amazon my mistake, this link is similar because the original was coming up as unavailabe so hope this helps. Not sure if they are exactly the same as what I have but should be very close and worth a try at the price :thumbs:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Interior-Light-Festoon-Adapter/dp/B00L8WLLPC/ref=pd_day0_c_60_1/261-3310696-7872747?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00L8WLLPC&pd_rd_r=4754ddc3-451d-444e-a2fc-20f0c7d0fb97&pd_rd_w=jqpN1&pd_rd_wg=05HYp&pf_rd_p=1f52f6df-a095-4097-97ae-e3de8dc6ffd9&pf_rd_r=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ&psc=1&refRID=YZ76GAKF5DV7G5P57WXJ
Hiya Popeye.Hope you are well.How do you fit these led lights.I have the older type bulbs/round.Regards Barry


Barry, are your interior light bulbs like this?
Hello Col.Yes my bulbs i have in now are like the ones you have shown me Thank you for all your help and messages Bert wishes.Barry
Sorry Popeye Got the name wrong.My apologies Batty


You didn't get the name wrong Barry, except your own as you have typed Batty!

You need to use the adapter on the left of this picture. You will see it looks the same as the bayonet cap end of the bulb. The other end of the flylead connects to the LED panel.

Hooe this helps.
Hello Colster.Thank you kindly for your last message.Cant even spell my own name now..Seventy three now and a bit doilly.Thanks again .Best wishes Barry


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:32 pm 
Offline
Extreme Off Roader

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 pm
Posts: 320
Location: East Hertfordshire
Car:: Xtrail
Model: Aventura Explorer diesel auto.
Year/Plate: 2008
Colour: Blue
Don't worry too much about it Barry, I'm 71 and I'm just as bad. :lol:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:51 pm 
Online
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:16 pm
Posts: 611
Car:: Xtrail
Model: 2.2 DCi Columbia
Year/Plate: 2006 '06
Colour: Silver
Mods: LED Sidelight bulbs!
I'm a few yeats behind the pair of you but can fully empathise. Barry, do you now understand how to fit these lights?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interior Light Bulbs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:51 pm 
Offline
Xtrail Nut

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: Scarborough
Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Colster wrote:
I'm a few yeats behind the pair of you but can fully empathise. Barry, do you now understand how to fit these lights?
Hello Colster.I think i have it now Umbongo said i needed the spring loaded adapter,but he did not know i had the old bayonet type bulbs Thanks again.In my early days i could get twelve pints of beer for a pound First wage was £10 as a Commis Chef.Mum took £4 i was left with £6Happy days Thanks Again Colster Regards Barry


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group