Switch to full site
Learn more about the X-Trail (T30) View Pictures and discuss the range
Post a reply

Re: Interior Light Bulbs

Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 pm

Umbongo wrote:Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Umbongo.How does the part fit into where the old light bulbs went.Regards Barry

Re: Fitting new led panels

Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Have you got the led panels yet Barry?

Re: Fitting new led panels

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Colster wrote:Have you got the led panels yet Barry?
Hello Col .No not yetI ordered the same ones the other members on these pages ordered..Popeye etc.Hope i havent spent money on bulbs that will be no good.Best Wishes Barry

Re: Fitting new led panels

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:25 pm

Colster wrote:Have you got the led panels yet Barry?
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry
..

Re: Fitting new led panels

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:28 pm

rufusbarry wrote:
Colster wrote:Have you got the led panels yet Barry?
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry.PS Sold by sunny stores on Ebay
..

Re: Fitting new led panels

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:52 pm

rufusbarry wrote:
Colster wrote:Have you got the led panels yet Barry?
Hello Col.These are the ones i ordered.Sorry no photos..Interior light panel 48smd led T10.BAPS DOME FESTOON BULB ADAPTER W2E Each set consists of..one panel one fuse type thing with a spring on it and two pieces of conecting wires.What do you think Colster.Regards Barry
..


They'll do the job perfectly. Wait until they arrive, then if you can't see how they fit, come back to this thread, and we'll talk you through it.

Re: Interior Light Bulbs

Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:49 am

rufusbarry wrote:
Umbongo wrote:Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Umbongo.How does the part fit into where the old light bulbs went.Regards Barry
Barry, you fit the two connectors together that have a yellow ring around them. Once you have removed your old festoon bulb you connect the festoon spring connector to your interior lamp holder. The parts of the kit in blue you do not need and the parts in red you will be using. The led panel just floats around in the lamp fitting.
click on jpeg to enlarge.


Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Interior Light Bulbs

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:21 pm

Umbongo wrote:
rufusbarry wrote:
Umbongo wrote:Hi Barry
I have these in my interior very easy to fit just connect the 3 parts together and leave the led panel loose and replace the light cover.
Umbongo.How does the part fit into where the old light bulbs went.Regards Barry
Barry, you fit the two connectors together that have a yellow ring around them. Once you have removed your old festoon bulb you connect the festoon spring connector to your interior lamp holder. The parts of the kit in blue you do not need and the parts in red you will be using. The led panel just floats around in the lamp fitting.
click on jpeg to enlarge.


Untitled.jpg
Hello Umbongo.Thank you kindly for your advice on new led light fitting.You say to use only three parts of each pack...ordered five which three parts should i attach together.Sorry to bother you again.Hope you are well

Re: Interior Light Bulbs

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi Barry,

You attach one panel to one spring-thing as a pair. Your pack will have 5 of these pairs and since the Xtrail only has three interior lights then that is why Umbongo says you only need to use three. So you will have 2 spares to use later as replacements.

Re: Interior Light Bulbs

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:16 am

Revhead Kev wrote:Hi Barry,

You attach one panel to one spring-thing as a pair. Your pack will have 5 of these pairs and since the Xtrail only has three interior lights then that is why Umbongo says you only need to use three. So you will have 2 spares to use later as replacements.
. Hiya Kev.I think i understand now .Each pack comes with a Panel and three different adapters All i use is one adapter Shown by UmbongoI thought somehow i would have to connect all the four parts together Silly me.Thank you kindly for your good advise Keep Well Regards Barry
Post a reply