Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Thanking all members

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Umbongo 
#1 ·
Hello All.May i at this time thank all the members for their help and advise i have received over the years. Most .recent problem was fitting Led interior lights to the Xtrail,Umbongo,Colster Popeye RevKev and others have been very helpful and i appreciated the help.My Xtrail is now 15 years old and done almost 200 thousand miles.Without the clubs help of what to do and when to do it i would have been lost.Jim at the garage says it is a well looked after car for its age,and has only failed one mot in the seven years i have had her.This year on rear brake shoes.He also says the omissions get lower every year..due to using Redex..advise from Umbongo.In closing ,may i again thank all the members for their help in the past.PS.I would also like to apologise if at times repeat the question and sometimes place it in the wrong sectionStay Safe .My Best Wishes to you ALL.Regards Barry

#2 ·
Hi Barry, :thumbs:
They are great out of all the cars I have had my X-Trail is the one I feel most at home with. I recently had the air bag replaced under the recall and now it seems you dont have to take it to the main dealer. A very nice bloke from the RAC did it on my sons drive in about 20 minuets with no hassle at all, much better than a dealer doing it.
This year I havent done many miles it's sat outside the house some times weeks without moving due to all this virus stuff but I plan to spray the underneath before winter sets in but whether it gets done is another thing, age & health is against it but if the sun shines who knows :eek: when I do potch I enjoy it :cool:

#3 ·
Good ole Barry ,what would we do without you .It's nice that you will reply with at least a thankyou for any help you receive .Many forums and facebook will see owners get their answer and ****** off ,with not even a follow up or reply .I have grown wise to it over the years .We have some very clever people on this forum and a bit of thanks goes a long way when they have taken the time to reply :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.