All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Dab car radio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:01 am 
Xtrail Nut

Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
Hello .i hope you are all well.I am looking for a Dab car radio..Anyone got one for sale Regards Barry

Profile Send private message  

X-Trail-UK.co.uk
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: Dab car radio
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:44 am 
Soft Roader

Car:: Xtrail
Model: Culumbia
Year/Plate: 2006
Colour: Blue
Mods: 2 din pumpkin radio with all the whistles
hi barry,
i would recommend putting a head unit it for further flexibility, I installed my 7" pumpkin radio (from my sadly departed Skoda) with that unit I have Satnav, Reversing camera, tyre pressure monitoring, dab+, mp3, Video, internet browsing(via mobile hotspot) torque, bluetooth and it works fine with the steering wheel controls too, I love it :bow: , a little more expensive :bigcry: than a normal 1din radio with dab but it gives you so much more, it took a little while to find the bolt ons that were compatible (instead of buying pumpkins own brand) but the money saved by doing a little research has maybe nearly recovered the initial cost of the radio.

my head unit was purchased a few years ago but i am sure there are even better offerings now and maybe cheaper, everyone is always impressed with what the head unit can do especially while parked up stuffing our faces with fish and chips while watching a netflix film :thumbs:

Dave

Post subject: Re: Dab car radio
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 am 
Xtrail Nut

Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
FUBAR247 wrote:
hi barry,
i would recommend putting a head unit it for further flexibility, I installed my 7" pumpkin radio (from my sadly departed Skoda) with that unit I have Satnav, Reversing camera, tyre pressure monitoring, dab+, mp3, Video, internet browsing(via mobile hotspot) torque, bluetooth and it works fine with the steering wheel controls too, I love it :bow: , a little more expensive :bigcry: than a normal 1din radio with dab but it gives you so much more, it took a little while to find the bolt ons that were compatible (instead of buying pumpkins own brand) but the money saved by doing a little research has maybe nearly recovered the initial cost of the radio.

my head unit was purchased a few years ago but i am sure there are even better offerings now and maybe cheaper, everyone is always impressed with what the head unit can do especially while parked up stuffing our faces with fish and chips while watching a netflix film :thumbs:

Dave
Hiya Dave Thank you for the advise.I shall look into what you suggest Regards Barry