Switch to full site
Post a reply

Re: Audio cuts out for ~30 secs - Linked to Traffic Messages?

Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Software updated (from D024 to D302, it says on the invoice - free of charge as you'd expect), during first service today.
They said they'd updated quite a few for this reason, also Qashqais. It does say this was as a result of investigating the Connect unit resetting itself (which I hadn't reported) and volume muting when not required (which I had), so maybe that's the standard wording associated with this update.

Too early to confirm a definite fix, but it certainly hasn't cut out during about an hour of driving since, and that's a good sign! :smile:

Re: Audio cuts out for ~30 secs - [Fixed by software update]

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:23 am

After 2 weeks without a recurrence I can pretty confidently say that the audio muting problem has been fixed by the Connect software update to D302.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 pm

I appreciate this is an old thread, but did the software update fix things? My 2016 xtrail radio has started the exact same behaviour. Yesterday it was every minute the sound would cut out for precisely 30 seconds. No rhyme or reason to when it happens, or how frequently, but it’s so annoying I’ve taken to having headphones with me, which seems very daft! Any tips? And can the software update be done without vast expense at a Nissan garage?

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:38 am

tricky01 wrote:I appreciate this is an old thread, but did the software update fix things? My 2016 xtrail radio has started the exact same behaviour. Yesterday it was every minute the sound would cut out for precisely 30 seconds. No rhyme or reason to when it happens, or how frequently, but it’s so annoying I’ve taken to having headphones with me, which seems very daft! Any tips? And can the software update be done without vast expense at a Nissan garage?

After some more searching it seems this is all fixed by a firmware update. My radio is still on version D302, whilst the latest D605 apparently fixes this. For anyone else having the problem, it seems if you explain the problem to any Nissan dealer, they will install the update for free and it takes 1-2 hours.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

tricky01 wrote:
tricky01 wrote:I appreciate this is an old thread, but did the software update fix things? My 2016 xtrail radio has started the exact same behaviour. Yesterday it was every minute the sound would cut out for precisely 30 seconds. No rhyme or reason to when it happens, or how frequently, but it’s so annoying I’ve taken to having headphones with me, which seems very daft! Any tips? And can the software update be done without vast expense at a Nissan garage?

After some more searching it seems this is all fixed by a firmware update. My radio is still on version D302, whilst the latest D605 apparently fixes this. For anyone else having the problem, it seems if you explain the problem to any Nissan dealer, they will install the update for free and it takes 1-2 hours.

You can do this yourself, if you want. Details can be found on the Qashqai forum.

Rik.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 pm

TrickyRik wrote:
tricky01 wrote:

You can do this yourself, if you want. Details can be found on the Qashqai forum.

Rik.

Could you not post a link to make it easier?

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:20 pm

randomusername wrote:
TrickyRik wrote:
tricky01 wrote:

Rik.

Posted from my phone - sorry the service wasn't to your liking.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 pm

TrickyRik wrote:
randomusername wrote:
TrickyRik wrote:
tricky01 wrote:

Rik.

Posted from my phone - sorry the service wasn't to your liking.

Where can I get a refund? :P

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:44 pm

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtop ... =20#p53594

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:50 pm

Thanks. So is D502 still the latest for the T32 do you know?
Post a reply