Switch to full site
This section shows how to carry out modifications to your X-Trail. Please remember that if your are modifying your car to take photo's at each step and document the mod here. Please read the announcement at the top of the section before posting.
Topic locked

Fuel Filter Diesel Removal & Fitting

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Good afternoon all
I am looking to find the best way to change the diesel filter on my 02 plate 2.2 Xtrial.
I keep coming across references on this forum about a well defined procedure done by umbongo in "How to", but every time I click on its link the response is "no longer available". Does anyone have information on the best way to tackle this job please? Or alternatively, a thread to the previously described procedure.

Re: Fuel Filter

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Sorry for some of my links that are not working any longer as it happened a few months back when the forum was changing to another server and they were to be reinstalled by our site guru Kaine, but he's not been around for while due to unforeseen circumstances.

Follow instructions in pdf file below.

Diesel Fuel Filter Removal & Bleeding Procedure Di engine
Diesel Fuel Filter Removal & Bleeding Procedure Di engine.pdf

Note: If you have difficulty viewing pdfs online, download and install the most current version of Acrobat Reader. Free Download available at http://www.adobe.com.

Fuel Filter Part No 16403-4U11A From 06-2001 To 09-2005.jpg

DCi fuel filter removal & bleeding 10/2005
DCi fuel filter removal & fitting.pdf

Part No's
Filter Part No 10-05.pdf

DCi Fuel Filter 10-2005-.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Fuel Filter

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks for a really quick response.
Topic locked