Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Autel AP200 for key programming

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Colster 
#1 ·
Has anyone actually got/used the AP200 to program new keys to their car?

The Mrs has lost her keys :x leaving us with only one remaining key, which works to start the car but the remote buttons dont work to lock/unlock so we are back to the 80s actually turning the key in the drivers door to operate the central locking! The other key she lost worked with the remote buttons no problem but I could never get the one we have left to do so even when trying the programming mode

Am I correct in thinking if I buy a couple of refurbished blank from ebay such as this link below which has a tested circuit board, new battery, new blank blade and a new "ID60" chip

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-MURANO- ... 3298396230

Then have the blades cut I can use the AP200 to program the keys, then use the incar sequence to program the remote buttons?

Would this process "wipe" the one and only key I already have?

Ive been quoted £130 per key from "3D Auto Keys" which was less than i expected but the AP200 is around £60 plus £24 per key for the blanks then would be able to cut unlimited keys and have the tool for other functions/help others out etc.

Alternatively does anyone near to Sheffield have an AP200 who could help me out if I got the blanks?

Thanks guys

See less See more
#6 ·
Has anyone actually got/used the AP200 to program new keys to their car?

The Mrs has lost her keys :x leaving us with only one remaining key, which works to start the car but the remote buttons dont work to lock/unlock so we are back to the 80s actually turning the key in the drivers door to operate the central locking! The other key she lost worked with the remote buttons no problem but I could never get the one we have left to do so even when trying the programming mode

Am I correct in thinking if I buy a couple of refurbished blank from ebay such as this link below which has a tested circuit board, new battery, new blank blade and a new "ID60" chip

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-MURANO- ... 3298396230

Then have the blades cut I can use the AP200 to program the keys, then use the incar sequence to program the remote buttons?

Would this process "wipe" the one and only key I already have?

Ive been quoted £130 per key from "3D Auto Keys" which was less than i expected but the AP200 is around £60 plus £24 per key for the blanks then would be able to cut unlimited keys and have the tool for other functions/help others out etc.

Alternatively does anyone near to Sheffield have an AP200 who could help me out if I got the blanks?

Thanks guys
It seems that it does not do keys, checking their website they have the following posted below

Notice:

Can Not Support Injector Coding and Key Programming, Mileage Correction Functions. Mainly for Fault Code Read and Erase!!!
2. Only The Free Vehicle Software Is Lifetime Free Update Online, Other Purchased Vehicle Softwares Are Only Valid for One Year. After one year, you need to buy them again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.