PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:50 pm 

Car:: Xtrail
Model: 2.2 dci Columbia
Year/Plate: 2006
Colour: Platinum Silver Met.
Mods: None - YET!!!
Hi folks.

This is my 2006 T30 Columbia 2.2dCi.
The picture was taken at Cherbourg port, waiting to travel back to the UK.

I've owned her since 2015 and am the second owner. Mileage is 110500 - unfortunately without a complete service history.

Enjoy driving the car, but given the price of these new I am surprised at how much that you take for granted is actually missing!

Cheers,
Lee.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

==============================

Profile Send private message  

X-Trail-UK.co.uk
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: Original 2006 Columbia
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:44 am 
Extreme Off Roader

Model: Columbia DCi
Year/Plate: 06
Colour: Black
Mods: Pedders Suspension Lift,Bertye straight pipe back box replacement, Bridgestone Duelers on 16" wheels
Mines black.I just can't bear to part with my Columbia as been a good solid performer and the only vehicle I have kept the longest .I service it regular and it passes the MOT with ease every year still and no corrosion anywhere . Shame it doesn't have heated seats or an auto box as that would be the icing on the cake in the T30 dci for me .It has got me out some tricky muddy situations at times and I don't even have that good an all terrain tyre :thumbs: .It was that good a vehicle my daughter has one now which I care for too, and hers passes the MOT with very little work every year ,.Happy motoring :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:47 am 
Xtrail Nut

Car:: X-trail 2.2
Model: Diesel DCi T-Spec
Year/Plate: 2005
Colour: Silver
H14LSB wrote:
Hi folks.

This is my 2006 T30 Columbia 2.2dCi.
The picture was taken at Cherbourg port, waiting to travel back to the UK.

I've owned her since 2015 and am the second owner. Mileage is 110500 - unfortunately without a complete service history.

Enjoy driving the car, but given the price of these new I am surprised at how much that you take for granted is actually missing!

Cheers,
Lee.
Hiya Lee.I have the 2005 Tspec which has now done 194 Thousand miles.Never let me down in five years.Heated electric leather seats,sat nav,and the boot pull cover,and the Safari lights on the roof.How are you getting on with yours.Stay Safe Best Wishes Barry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:07 pm 

Model: 2.2 dci Columbia
Year/Plate: 2006
Colour: Platinum Silver Met.
Mods: None - YET!!!
Hi everyone.

The cars been real good. I use it for towing a 1400kg caravan around, but the Wife usually uses it for just a 3 mile run to work - thankfully it doesn't have a DPF or we would have trouble, lol.
The only real problems have mostly been wear and tear - just replaced the ARB bushes and the rear drop links - it's lovely and quiet now! Serviced her (filters and oil change) on Thursday, so she's good for another 12 months in that department. Last MOT, she needed a suspension bottom arm and a couple of ball joints - and I've put a battery on her. Oh - had te replace the rear tailgate loom because of the usual frayed wires in the rubbed through rubber grommet :(

The headlights have had proper Nissan perspex covers fitted since she was new - so she's not even cost me anything in toothpaste :0

Love the drive, but I owuld have thought there would be : A fuel computer on the dash display and a light to tell me the lights were on at the very least.

Cheers,
Lee.

==============================