My Photo Gallery
 Post subject: Suffolk X-T
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm 
Extreme Off Roader

Car:: Xtrail
Model: 2.2 Dci Columbia
Year/Plate: 56
Colour: Zinc
Mods: dual electrics tow bar, front/rear wind deflectors,bonnet & Headlamp guards,OSRAM nightbreakers,LED side, puddle & interior lights,K&N filter,steel skid plate,Pedders lift kit, TT Hybrid Turbo,12v relay kit,110ah Leisure battery,300w inverter.
Having done a few bits to the old bus now, and planning on doing a few more over the next few weeks I thought i'd start a picture gallery.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile Send private message  

X-Trail-UK.co.uk
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: Suffolk X-T
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:14 pm 
Xtrail Nut

Model: T30 SVE 2.5 auto petrol
Year/Plate: 04
Colour: Aruba blue BW6
Mods: chrome wheel arch trims
Looking good.. :thumbs:

Neil

My Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm 
Extreme Off Roader

Mods: dual electrics tow bar, front/rear wind deflectors,bonnet & Headlamp guards,OSRAM nightbreakers,LED side, puddle & interior lights,K&N filter,steel skid plate,Pedders lift kit, TT Hybrid Turbo,12v relay kit,110ah Leisure battery,300w inverter.
And some more

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:36 pm 
Extreme Off Roader

and yet more :roll:

split charge system - Leisure battery - battery box and inverter all currently on order.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380291129348? ... 1423.l2649

My Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 pm 
Extreme Off Roader

Well the split charge kit, inverter, battery and box arrived today so it looks like I'll be installing them at the same time as my Pedders kit this week. A friend is letting me use his commercial garage and kit so hopefully it'll be done in one session. Plus gas on standby but hopefully won't be needed :bow:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 am 
Xtrail Nut

I assume you've entered the Paris-Dakar.????... :whistle: :lol:

Neil

My Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 am 
Extreme Off Roader

RUTXT wrote:

Neil

Thats actually what it feels like sometimes when its loaded up with the camping gear and family :roll: .
My dear lady isn't a fan of crowded campsites so over the years we have built up a list of campsites around the UK that have more basic and secluded locations in which you can camp. Hence if we don't take it with us we don't have access to it. It is quite enjoyable, but having the leisure battery , extra ground clearance on the X-T, the Thetford Portable toilet and the solar shower makes things a bit more comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 pm 
Xtrail Nut

Rusty2493 wrote:
RUTXT wrote:

Neil

Thats actually what it feels like sometimes when its loaded up with the camping gear and family :roll: .
My dear lady isn't a fan of crowded campsites so over the years we have built up a list of campsites around the UK that have more basic and secluded locations in which you can camp. Hence if we don't take it with us we don't have access to it. It is quite enjoyable, but having the leisure battery , extra ground clearance on the X-T, the Thetford Portable toilet and the solar shower makes things a bit more comfortable.

..........can understand that....I never liked crowded sites either.!!..always preferred to be as self-contained as possible.!! :thumbs:
I'd still do it....but the Mrs. likes her comforts too much these days..which is why we don't camp anymore. :frown:

Neil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 pm 
Xtrail Nut

Car:: X-trail
Model: 2.2 dCi Sport
Year/Plate: Sept 05
Mods: Dog Guard, LED Side and Interior Lights - New Turbo, New Intercooler, New Fuel Transport Pump, New Clutch and Flywheel, 4 New Brake Calipers, New Sump Pan, New ARB Bushes, New Drop Links - Tells you all you need to know about the X-Trail
Hi Rusty,

How much extra clearance do you get from the Pedders Kit?, and will there be much difference in the way the Xy handles on the tarmac?

Andy... :smile:

My Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm 
Extreme Off Roader

I'll let you know when ive finished fitting it. I started today but had an issue with my coil spring reducer clamps. Its seems the Pedders springs were tougher than my clamps :roll: . Im going to borrow a friends heavy duty set (he has a highly modified Landy). Hopefully it will be complete by close of play tomorrow. :thumbs: