It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Update to 3 driving me nuts problems
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:08 pm 

The Paint...nothing I can do...its the worst I have ever had, and it cost me £700...the nerve of it all

The Fan running on....Fair enough DPF....have never had it like this in all my cars though.

Clonking noise on seat....Told them at my 2nd Service....Had the base replaced without discussion!

Profile Send private message  

X-Trail-UK.co.uk
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: Update to 3 driving me nuts problems
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:49 pm 
Soft Roader

Car:: Xtrail
Model: 1.6 dci Tekna 7 seater
Year/Plate: 2017/17
Colour: Storm White
Mods: Chrome side bars, wing mirrors, boot and sill plates.
Davieboy wrote:
The Paint...nothing I can do...its the worst I have ever had, and it cost me £700...the nerve of it all

The Fan running on....Fair enough DPF....have never had it like this in all my cars though.

Clonking noise on seat....Told them at my 2nd Service....Had the base replaced without discussion!

Whats wrong with your paint?

The fan running on is a good thing, shows the DPF is cleaning itself.

At least you got a new seat base, my dealer denied there was a problem and just tightened up the bolts. What sort of discussion did you want? you went in with a problem and they fixed it. Great service in my book.

Post subject: Re: Update to 3 driving me nuts problems
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 pm 

Kas wrote:
Davieboy wrote:

Whats wrong with your paint?

The fan running on is a good thing, shows the DPF is cleaning itself.

At least you got a new seat base, my dealer denied there was a problem and just tightened up the bolts. What sort of discussion did you want? you went in with a problem and they fixed it. Great service in my book.

The paint seems to be the thinnest coat I have ever known, just look at it too hard and it will chip off!

By no discussion, obviously I meant I was not challenged about the noise, there was no discussion entered into about a problem or not a problem as has been mentioned by many, including yourself, they simply changed it. They must know that its a common fault as discussed on this forum.