Do you own another car? several cars?
Discuss here: Anything to do with other car manufacturers. Pics etc etc
Post a reply

Re: Other wheels in the family...

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 am

Oooooh play toys eh! :-)

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Did the rally on Saturday, all went remarkably smoothly. Nearly 120 started, 82 finished, with me coming home in 74th.

Chuffed with that, especially as I was just out for a play on part-worn tyres and it was muddy as hell. And trying to actually get the box to select gears was at time like stirring a bag of spanners.

Anyway, no damage, barely even any real close calls. A semi-sensible drive to a finish on my first event driving. Stoked.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

My wife has an Citroen C-4 Coupé VTSi I believe it is. What I know it has 177 horses under the (light-weight) hood.... (By Jove it goes ahead...) She will not allow me to try it out once...) :bigcry: The seats fit like a glove.

Women...... :lol: :mrgreen:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Afternoon all,

Very new to X-trail ownership, just over a week, but very impressed so far. Very, very different to my other rides!

2014 Audi A6 Avant TDi Black Edition - bit of an indulgence :biggrin:
2005 Mazda RX-8 231. Rotary madness up to the 9k red line :twisted:
2001 Aprilia Falco. Summer fun that is sadly very under utilised

Of all of them though the X-trail is looking to be the best all round car for the family and pets though - and does a lot more to the gallon than the RX-8!!!!

Cheers,

Jeff

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Wife bought a 2007 UFO 5d Honda civic with i-shift gearbox a week ago. It had 24 740 km on it. It wad my bosses wife's car. She passed away in July and the car was going to be sold anyway.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:24 am

My other vehicle now back on the road after a comprehensive strip down and re-build :biggrin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 am

Guess not much of our forummers have seen an Imp drive by.... :whistle:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:54 am

Gotta love an Imp. We had a few as a kid and I remember my dad spending months rebuilding an Imp Stiletto only to sell it straight on without letting me near it :sad:

Great little car.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Nearly bought a rally prepped stiletto from cresswell Collection in birmingham back in my youth. Fantastic looking car. No idea why I didnt buy it as I have hankered for one ever since.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Indeed they are. My Dad's cousin used to rally Imps as an amateur. He worked for Lucas designing brakes so used to get them to pay for some of his rally costs as R&D ;-)

I am always looking at Hillman Tiger's but don't think I could afford that and a divorce :whistle:
Post a reply