Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Upgrades and mods

11K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  milton 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Certain members on this forum (well one at least) have asked if I would post some pictures of the upgrades, additions an mods to my Toyota Rav4 :whistle: :boxing: :starwars:

So here you go Rappy :biggrin:

Full service, all filters and fluids.

New ICE system with radio, cd/dvd, sat nav, rear view etc

20170205_115902.jpg

Bragan side bars and Toyota black roof rails

20170121_143106.jpg

Front light bar and driving lights

20170205_135639.jpg

Plus, front and rear mudflaps, rear bumper guard, reversing camera, front and rear mats, boot mat, osram nightbreakers on dipped beam.

Future jobs to include......

Front and rear calipers painted red
Led front and rear sidelights
Led interior lights

Best regards
Milton :biggrin:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Milton

Looking good, they are a cracking car and dare I say it a lot better ride on road than the X trail but no where near as good off road. I loved the one I had. I am seriously thinking of changing my Qashqai for one and have been looking. I am really tempted.

Are you thinking of putting the roof rails on, I personally think they really lift the look but obviously its down to personal choice.

Great looking RAV though

Cheers
Mike

#4 ·
mikeyseghill said:
Hi Milton

Looking good, they are a cracking car and dare I say it a lot better ride on road than the X trail but no where near as good off road. I loved the one I had. I am seriously thinking of changing my Qashqai for one and have been looking. I am really tempted.

Are you thinking of putting the roof rails on, I personally think they really lift the look but obviously its down to personal choice.

Great looking RAV though

Cheers
Mike
Hi Mike
Totally agree, not as good as the T30 offroad but only due to the ground clearance is an inch lower and the departure angle is not as good. But on road it is great. I have put the roof rails on already, its just my camera work is rubbish. I do miss my T30 but the Rav4 has qualities that the T30 never had and i am fast becoming a convert.
Best regards

#8 ·
rapport25 said:
Milton,

Is that a Nissan Juke in front of yours,.

What are they like?. They are kinda growing on me.

Rappy :thumbs:
Hi Rappy

Yes, thats the wifes juke. Personally i love it, great car and you can pick them up new very reasonably at the moment due to the fact that Nissan are launching the new model juke in September 2017. Ours is the acenta premium model which is pretty well equiped, if you want top of the range then the tekna is the one.

However........

If you want to go back to your youth and scare all the local wildlife the rs nismo is brilliant :biggrin:

Best regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.