Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

JAE 2017 (31 August - 3 September)

11K views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  Fuggles 
#1 ·
If you've never been to JAE then you're really missing something, the largest Jap gathering in the UK, over a long weekend, camping included, children (U12) free. Beer, BBQ; sit back relax and enjoy the fun.

The fun includes:
Massive Show n Shine competition
Off-road 4x4 course (Sunday)
Inter-club It's-a-Knockout
Nandos Hot Wings eating comp.
Jap food eating comp!
Band, Disco, Karaoke
Funfair
Huge indoor and outdoor trade areas
Open bar and on site food vendors
Massive Saturday night firework display

Here's just one video of the many you can find

BUT IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER!!!!!!!
* Entry to the event is £45 per adult for the entire four days. That includes all the free stuff (4x4 is £20 per driver on top)
* Children Under 12 get in for FREE
* Families with up to three children (16 or under) can buy a family ticket so all the juniors get in for FREE
but the best bit......
For every car on the X-Trail stand at midday on Saturday I will pay the driver's entry fee! Yep, if you're there on Saturday then you get £45 back! (note: driver only)
but it doesn't stop there......
The first 20 cars to arrive at JAE, if you want to goo on the off-road 4x4 course - I WILL PAY YOUR 4x4 COURSE FEE!

Why?
I bought my X-Trail a month ago and loving it. It would be great if we can get a really good gathering together, whatever model version you've got. Let's get a great big stand together and let's all meet up, camp, beer, BBQ and enjoy the biggest Jap car show in the UK. Oh....I've already booked and paid for the club's spot:
https://japcarclub.org/index.php/club-i ... ns/kanetsu
It's a great location, near the food, by the general 4x4 parking area, near the and toilet/shower blocks, close to the entrance

So who's coming? And how many?

See less See more
#8 ·
Very sad to see no interest. Despite paying for the stand and offering to rebate everyone not a squeak :(
I hope everyone will understand therefore if I remove the offer of repaying entry fees and 4x4 courses. If you do come it will be great to see you but I was hoping the free entry would be an incentive. Sadly not. Thank you in anticipation of your understanding

I do hope some of you will come to the event however, it would be good to have a decent display and meet some fellow owners

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.