Switch to full site
Specification and Information On The T31 X-Trail
Post a reply

Re: windscreen wiper problem

Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:19 am

Cannot decide whether the ebay seller of the repair kits is taking the p.
Started off at £129 then went up to £159.When questioned he said his supplier had but the prices up. Got a deal through here to get them at £129.
Just got an offer off this ebay seller to buy one at £103, he has got them on ebay now at £109.
Malcolm.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:41 am

malgpz900 wrote:Cannot decide whether the ebay seller of the repair kits is taking the p.
Started off at £129 then went up to £159.When questioned he said his supplier had but the prices up. Got a deal through here to get them at £129.
Just got an offer off this ebay seller to buy one at £103, he has got them on ebay now at £109.
Malcolm.

I did a bit of rooting of my own. They started at £99 end of 2020 and price has been going up and down. On the plus side, I suppose, you got yours a bit cheaper and your wipers now work. I expect seller is aware of price of new motor, and sets price accordingly.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:13 pm

Colster wrote:
malgpz900 wrote:Cannot decide whether the ebay seller of the repair kits is taking the p.
Malcolm.

I did a bit of rooting of my own. They started at £99 end of 2020 and price has been going up and down. On the plus side, I suppose, you got yours a bit cheaper and your wipers now work. I expect seller is aware of price of new motor, and sets price accordingly.

Yeah, quite happy with what I paid, was thinking of others. Presumably his special price of £129 for forum members is irrelevant now.
Malcolm.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:18 pm

Probably still stands I guess ;-)
Post a reply