Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Had to bite the bullet over insurancel

10K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Quadraria 
#1 ·
My fully comprehensive cover in 2015 was £137.....2016 £145........ 2017 £152...... 2018........£230.What has happened.After four days looking for the best deal.....this was the cheapest i could find.Not a happy Bunny.....but left with no choice.Hope you are all well.PS. May i Thank You All for my Birthday Wishes.Regards Barry

#5 ·
I think the problem with insurance is that newer cars keep costing more and more to repair, and that increase spreads to all customers not just those with a new vehicle with the latest tech.
For fun just look at these repair estimates for some of the tech on a T32 X trail or second generation Nissan Rogue which is the same vehicle.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/ ... r-repairs/

Keep in mind all of these $1000 + repairs are for damage to the front or rear bumper, or even someone hitting your side mirror. Sadly it is becoming harder and harder to get vehicles in desirable trims that do not come with such stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.