Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

A-Plan Prize draw

9K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Dan@A-Plan 
#1 ·
Win £300.00 off your next insurance policy.
A-Plan Insurance are having a great prize draw for forum members.

First prize £300.00 off your next A-Plan insurance policy
Second prize: £200.00 off your next A-Plan insurance policy.

Open to both new and existing clients, for any policy due in the next 12 months.

All you need to do to enter is complete your details on our site ( link below ), send me a private message with your name, address, contact number and renewal date or simply call on 01635-879910 and mention the forum and your user name.

The winners will be picked on the 01st March 2015

https://www.aplan.co.uk/thatchamschemes

Terms and conditions.
A-Plan Insurance must be able to offer a quotation before the voucher can be used.
The winners will be able to redeem their voucher as and when their policy becomes due.
If you arrange cover before the draw is made, you will still be able to claim your prize off the policy if it was taken out after the competition started.
If your premium is less than your prize money the balance is not exchangeable for cash.
With the information provided, I will personally call you when your policy is due and offer a quotation. Your details will not be passed on to any third party companies.

Kind regards
Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

See less See more
#3 ·
marksparks999 said:
sounds good to me... just send me a cheque for a hundred pounds then... as my fully comp is under £200!

swiftcover.com
Interesting :)

Did you read the terms and conditions ;)

Well if your insurance is under £300.00 and you win, then you get a years free insurance :)

Send me a PM with your contact number and I will call you when its due.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.