Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Tesla Android 10"

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  MRR 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
10-4-Tesla-Style-Vertical-Screen-Android-7-1-Car-Gps-Multimedi.jpg
Hi guys, anybody fitted the Tesla style 10" Android head unit? There are loads available, mainly from China. I was just wondering if they were factory fitted rear camera compatible? Also, do you still get all the factory information such as MPG, remaining distance, service intervals etc?

Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Finally done it, out with the old, in with the new tesla style Android unit. Absolutely love it! Android Auto, 4G, Wifi, Bluetooth, 48ch customisable equalizer, split screen view, youtube, internet, google maps, the lot. I have also downloaded a great speed camera detector, and fuel log.

Having navigation on such a large screen is amazing!

Attachments

#7 ·
Hi ,
please could you confirm your orginal headunit was the one with Bose system? I own a T31 and I have the same headunit than the one in your picture. I would like to replace it but i would like to keep steer control, bose system. with regarding the rear camera, I could replace it but I woul dlike to be sure I have all the pieces required and that someone already did it.
Thanks
Nic

#10 ·
Hi guys, my stock unit was the bose system yes. Rear camera had to be replaced but received new one with head unit. Easy enough to fit to be honest and a wider view.

Only thing I am struggling with if anybody can help is getting the stock sub and amp working. Not sure if I need to splice into some wires somewhere?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.