Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

V9 (2019-2020) say nav SD card available now on ebay.

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Bus-man 
#1 ·
V9 (2019-2020) sat nav SD card is now available on ebay .
Malcolm.

#5 ·
I'm still working on the supplied SD card from 2016, which doesn't have the new Queensferry Crossing across the Forth between Fife and, essentially, Edinburgh...which makes for an 'interesting' image on the display screen.

I wasn't aware such cards were available on ebay/outwith dealerships. That's good to know.
Any tips on how to buy a 'proper' product and on what to expect to pay?

Mike

#6 ·
Actually, I meant a card from 2012 in my post above.

Perhaps even more of a requirement to update the card then!

Can anyone advise as to what I should be looking for as there seems to be a lot of choice on eBay.

My SD slot is at the bottom right of the infotainment head-unit, and the original SD card label mentions Nissan Connect (no mention of 1 or 2)
It has an upper-case 'E' in bold (meaning, I imagine, Europe, but I could be wrong).

It was issued by Bosch and has the code up the side: 25920 BH00E

Thanks in advance.

#8 ·
Pity there isn't a more up to date one for the earlier T31 than 2013, although I must admit I don't use mine all that much. I did notice though when I went to visit my son at the weekend my sat-nav showed me as being in the middle of a field when I was parked outside his house. :lol:

#10 ·
Ahto42 said:
A new Android head unit and use any Nav app you like.
For the amount I actually use it it's hardly worth it. Sometimes comes in handy when I'm on holiday, but apart from that I know my way around reasonably well, being a former coach driver. I'd pay £10 - £15 for a disk if there was one, like I did with the 2013 one I have now, but it's not really worth me paying more. As I'm a state pensioner I'm on very limited income and I have to prioritise. I don't have a smart-phone to use apps either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.