Switch to full site
Click here to find out more about ICE, Satellite Navigation, Telecoms etc
Post a reply

Re: bluetooth audio

Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:13 pm

mjf71 wrote:Cheers Jim, Noticed you have tuned yours to 221bhp? The one I have is the only t31 173bhp I have driven so can't compare, but it feels very under powered to me. Definite lack of low down pull. It struggles up steep inclines, having to change down, whereas in the vw, it flew up the same hills without having to change down. Is it a characteristic of the car, Is that why you tuned it or should I be looking for something. (i will be changing the fuel filter soon,looks like it's been in there a while)

:o

Mines 12yrs old 145k on the clock and still shows it's heels well!

Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:33 pm

changed the fuel filter today, From all the history with the car it looks like it's been in there since 2016! Feels totally different, smoother, faster, more low down grunt, Going to cut the old one open when I get chance, reckon it's solid in there lol

Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:47 am

Well that is good news and a great start. Mine had MOT on Wednesday and sailed through it no advisories. Testers comment was the emissions were better than most newer cars he tests!!

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Always nice when there are no advisories Jim. Mine has a weird one on a previous MOT. It says advisory, "no smoke detected on emissions test"..whatever that means?! oh and the obligatory "under trays fitted" lol

so, cut open the old fuel filter, not exactly solid, but pretty grim in there! Check them filters guys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply