Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Boot Liner for dogs

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  blackbeast 
#1 ·
Been looking for a boot liner that covers the boot floor, the genuine Nissan one looks like a PVC hard plastic, can imagine the dog flying around with that one. Any recommended liners that's more rubberised giving the dog some grip in the corners :lol:

#2 ·
I use a "Dog Bag" a tent like thing that hooks onto various attachments in the back. Don't know how big your dog is but mine is a larger Yorkie & she loves it with her blanket inside. She just curls up & goes to sleep! They come in different sizes.

#3 ·
I used to have an Australian Terrier, (similar to a Yorkie but a bit bigger) but sadly he died back in June. He always travelled in a wire cage in the back, which he loved. As soon as I lifted him into the back he'd make a bee-line for his cage door, go inside and settle down for the ride. It was his "safe haven". I secured the cage down with a ratchet strap over the top, so that it couldn't move in an accident.

#5 ·
When I got my T31 I used a bit of foam backed carpet first to stop dog moving around and then found a really good one on eBay for not much money which is tailored to fit perfectly (with draws in and floor in upper level). It has a good firm feel and doesn't bend up. Top finish is really good. Nissan only seem to do one for when floor is in lower position - no idea why. I have used mine in lower position when carrying a tall object and sides slightly bent up - it soon went flat again in upper position - will try and find link

#6 ·
Norfolk Jim said:
When I got my T31 I used a bit of foam backed carpet first to stop dog moving around and then found a really good one on eBay for not much money which is tailored to fit perfectly (with draws in and floor in upper level). It has a good firm feel and doesn't bend up. Top finish is really good. Nissan only seem to do one for when floor is in lower position - no idea why. I have used mine in lower position when carrying a tall object and sides slightly bent up - it soon went flat again in upper position - will try and find link
If you could that would be great :bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.