Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Need a shoulder to cry on

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hannamarin 
#1 ·
For the ones who missed me for the last weeks.
Dear fellow X trail drivers. A serious matter is, that I'm already at home for seven weeks now, with a very bad shoulder. This is painful and will last for still a few months --> a year (recorded to my physiotherapist) No typing, no lifting, no driving and so.
Result is, that I'm not very often on the Internet ánd this forum. (For the ones who thought: he's gone at last: bad luck ay?? Kidding...)
So, therefore, I keep a bit of a low profile, but I read the threats every now and then and/or give a short answer.

Kind regards to all of you!

Report this post

#2 ·
Sorry to hear that. I had a m/c accident in 2007 broke my collar bone, tore up some muscles in my back etc Couldn't even sit or lie down for a few weeks without it hurting.
Wasn't the inconvenience or the pain what got to me in the end was the boredom. That and my beloved totalled Honda Pan Euro St1100 RIP L 33 BKR. T'Intertubes were great for keeping me almost sane.
:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.